Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello kitty Invitations


Hi peeps,
       It's been a while, since my last post. Well its for a good reason :) My Etsy store is going great and  I have been having a couple of orders to complete. But hopefully you are as excited to see what I've been working on because I'm really excited to show you!!!

Well to start of here are some customers favorites, and of course Hello Kitty is Number One. This customer ordered a couple of party favors, center pieces, and extra little stuff that I'm about to show you...
A view at the inside of the invitation.   

Skewer toppers that can also be used as cupcake toppers and food toppers. These cuties just slide in.
 and of course I had to take a picture of all of them. I think they look soooo cute all lined up.
And finally the final invite with the envelope wrap around label. That just finishes the outside of the invitation.

Well peeps thanks for stopping by
and have a Good Evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment